21.2.15

La Santa Muerte Protection Prayer

All mighty Divine Providence, I call herefore your presence,
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit,
I ask for permission to invoke the great powers of the Great Judge,
 La Santa Muerte,

I desire to ask with all my faith to break all bad energies posted in my spirit,
all the dark energies and envy, free me from any spell or dark energies,
make my home, job and lifepath safe and unbreakable.

Holy Judge of Human spirits,
I beg you to torn apart all envy in my life,
 dissipate the poverty and increase the love in my family and at my workplace,
have mercy of this faithful soul,

Great Holy Spirit, Santa Muerte, I thank you for all the miracles,
and I offer you(whatever is to be offer for the favor),
now and forever protect this soul,
until the time for me to go with you,
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This prayer is very special to me for I spoke this prayer but, it was in spanish. I spoke it in spanglish hoping to invoke La Santa de Muerte and, she did come to my aid. She has never left and, I promised that I would nevet turn my back on her nor, would I deny her very existance. She is very real. I talk to her from the time that I wake to the time I pass out and, she even makes it to my dreams. I am not a wiccan nor, a which but, I am a catholich baptized christian. Born with a gift from god as a becan as well known medium. She is my, mother, my best friend. As far as i'm concerned she might as well be my confidant. She is all that I need in so many ways I could not have asked for a better present from God my heavenly father. I have never been sad or, ever felt so close to God because of her wisdom and, just thinking about God's perfect universe and, how we pray for every one of thoes lost in si, those trapped but, only know one way of life and yes! Even the fallen angles. Even prayed for the nephlimen and pondered on the actions of Enoch. I have found great justification in bringing God as well as La Santa de Muerte to the table praying along side with other saints and, jesus. Healing and, petitioning for salvation of all the creator has made. Conversing in meditation and, coming up with solutions to all giving the hopeless hope. I testify this is all true. She literally saved my life in more ways even protected me when I was to be killed by a very bad rapest she stepped in and, he stopped in the middle of his rape said this is good for you but, bad for me. Then he insisted to drive me from where he had picked me up. Applogizing all the way back and, with speed from his vehicle like he couldn't wait to be rid of me. For these things I give thanks to the lord because, if you think about it every one has a role to play we had Santizima, we had Lucifer, we had God watching over all of us and, I gained a new perspective on life. Simply to LIVE.

    ReplyDelete