7.11.13

Prayer of protection.

This prayer is to protect yourself from someone whom wants to hurt you or your loved one. It's really powerful, it should be used only when need it since this is one of the most attributed powers of La Santa Muerte. Preferably use a black candle for this and let it burn.




O Lord father of all of us, blessed by thy name.
You creator of all that is in heaven and earth,
of all visible and invisible.

Lord I ask for your permission to invoke,
your Great Angel of Justice, La Santa Murte,
whom I trust with all my heart and soul.
O Lord have mercy of me and amplify the powers
of La Santa Muerte so I can be protected from all evil.

Protect me from all my enemies, witchcraft, spells, envy 
any type of bad energy that comes close,
if they have eyes, make them unable to see me,
if they have ears, make them unable to hear me,
if they have mouth, make them unable to say my name,
if they have hands, make them unable to touch me,
if they have feet, make them unable to walk close to me,
if they have weapons, break them..

Protect me so they never hurt me,
in your mighty powers I trust,
O allmighty Lord and Santa Muerte in thee I trust,
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spitit,
Amen.

3 comments: