16.7.13

Prayers for relationships' issues.

For those jealous people out there.

This prayers to bring to you a though love.

Angel of his/her day.
Angel of today.
(Say the name of the person)
Bend personnames's heart.
So he/she will forget what 
keeps him/her away from me.
So he/she comes full of love
to my feet.
Amen.



This prayer is so the other person won't look for someone else.

Body and soul of 
(say the person's name)
Don't come if you don't want to,
but you will not love anyone else but me.

Great Saint Death, bring him/her to me.

Sweet lady with your powerful soul,
 bring him/her to me!

White Lady bring me,
(person's name)!
Amen.




This prayer is for the family problems that we found time to time.

We see each other at night,
Fill with silver light, the heavy and black clouds,
break with your breath the bad spirits,
I beg you my White Lady.

Break the chains of material love,
from our thoughts of everyone at home,
Pure and just spirit help us
to get away from the darkness,
cut with your scythe the offspring of evil,
let the joy and happiness to fill my house,
and always keep apart the bad from my family.
Amen.



1 comment: