18.4.13

Saint Death Protection Prayer.

Saint Death Protection Prayer.


Oh Lord, almighty see me here,
Father, son and holy Spirit,
I am asking for permission to invoke the great Saint Death, my White Princess

I beg you from the bottom of my heart
to break all spell, witchcraft or dark work
that has been put on me, my home or my path.

Saint Death, take away all envy, jealousy, poverty, heartbreak, unemployment 
and I beg you to fill my house with your presence.
Give us love, prosperity and protection,
Blessed and praised might be your charities great Saint Death.

Oh Lord I thank you infinitely.
Be charitable in my tests, they are the ones that perfect my spirit.
Lord, I thank you because in the middle of those tests,
I will have your holy light and blessings.

(Pray three Our Fathers)





No comments:

Post a Comment